Analizar las oportunidades laborales
Buscamos personas que quieran cambiar vidas. Personas audaces, centradas, innovadoras y apasionadas que aporten talentos únicos a la misión del equipo. Estamos comprometidos a reclutar, desarrollar y retener a los mejores talentos para que puedan perseguir ideas innovadoras y desempeñarse lo mejor posible. Súmese a nuestro equipo para transformar las vidas de los pacientes a través de la ciencia.
Explore Our Co-Op Programs
Work with experts to learn the essential role of statistical analysis in the development of a robust analytical method for pharmaceutical products. Use your chemistry statistical skills to pursue real-world analyses that ensures the quality of our advanced pharmaceutical products. Gain valuable lab experience with PSD and biologics protein structure analysis with the potential for publication in high-quality journals.
- Mentorship, exposure and networking opportunities
- Hands-on experience with state-of-the-art analytical instruments
- Real-world experience with method development, forensic analysis, data analysis/evaluation, validation and documentation
- Participate and contribute to research results within the scientific community
Degree Required: Completion of at least two years in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program Program Length: 6 months Preferred Program Requirements: Major or experience in math, science, or technology, including university-level statistics and statistical analysis
Make a difference to the high-potential biopharma industry, and in the lives of patients, at our Biologics Center of Excellence. Gain exposure to the full biologics lifecycle while focusing on a specific, hands-on project. Network with leaders while learning in a diverse workplace, as you prepare for a future in the high-potential biopharma industry.
- Real-world work and problem-solving based in Devens, MA.
- Large Scale Manufacturing, Biologics Development, Manufacturing Sciences and Technology, Single Use Manufacturing Facility as well as Digital Plant, Supply Chain, Project Management, Operational Excellence and several additional functional areas.
- One-on-one professional development with site hiring managers
- Oral and/or poster showcase opportunity at the end of your Co-Op program
Degree Required: Completion of at least two years in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program Program Length: 6 months Preferred Program Requirements: Major or experience in life sciences (biology, chemistry, biomedical engineering) or engineering; must be available to work on-site in Devens, MA.
Work alongside our Sourcing Excellence team in Tampa, FL as you gain practical work experience in the unique world of procurement as you learn principles, practices, systems, tools – and an understanding of how procurement provides solutions to real business challenges. Use real-world analytics and digital solutions to help improve our efficiency, agility and speed of medications to patients.
- We welcome students with majors and experience in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business Analytics, and Operational Management in addition to Natural Sciences, Marketing Research and Manufacturing Operations
- Gain first-hand sourcing project experience with direct involvement in Supplier and Contract negotiations
- Use innovative analytics to deliver data-driven answers to real-world questions
- Combine your educational interests (supply chain, finance, project management) with our pharmaceutical company functional areas (R&D, manufacturing, commercial)
Degree Required: Completion of at least two years in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program Program Length: 6 months Preferred Program Requirements: Major or experience in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business Analytics, and Operational Management in addition to Natural Sciences, Marketing Research or Manufacturing Operations
Gain knowledge and professional experience in your field of study while making a difference for patients every day. The program is a 6-month, full-time learning experience in the areas of Global Planning, Global Logistics, Supply Network Planning and Process Excellence.
- Includes lectures on diverse supply chain topics, speakers, tours and roundtables
- Hands-on learning on SAP, Rapid Response and other data tools
- Earn Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification
- Final presentation to leadership team at the end of the program
Degree Required: Completion of at least two years in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program Program Length: 6 months Preferred Program Requirements: Majors or experience in Supply Chain Management and Operational Management in addition to Natural Sciences or Manufacturing Operations.
These are only intended to be a summary of program requirements. For full job details and requirements, please see our job postings.Job Postings
“In the co-op program, I encountered management who were very supportive of my career development in an environment that is very diverse and, more importantly, inclusive. Not only did I meet and collaborate with stakeholders across Global Planning and Supply Chain in a matrix environment from many disciplines within BMS, but I was encouraged to make those connections happen myself.”
Jay, Associate Market Supply Planner, Joined Supply Chain Co-op program in 2017
“My BMS Devens Co-op Experience was instrumental in launching my career and giving me the tools to be successful in biopharma. After several years working in the industry, I returned to BMS to grow my career. Using my Co-op experience, I rose through the rank of the Manufacturing Engineering team, and now lead the team as the manager.”
Dan, Manufacturing Engineering Team Manager, Joined Co-op program in 2010
Nuestra comunidad de talentos
Reciba actualizaciones personalizadas sobre nuestros últimos trabajos, novedades y eventos al unirse a nuestra comunidad.Unirse a