Découvrez nos offres d’emploi
Nous sommes à la recherche de personnes désireuses de changer des vies. Des personnes audacieuses, concentrées, innovantes et passionnées qui mettent leurs talents uniques au service de la mission de l’équipe. Nous nous engageons à recruter, développer et retenir les meilleurs talents afin que vous puissiez développer des idées novatrices et donner le meilleur de vous-même. Rejoignez-nous pour transformer la vie des patients grâce à la science.
N’oubliez pas de rejoindre notre réseau afin de recevoir des mises à jour personnalisées sur nos emplois, nouvelles et événements les plus récents.
Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience
The Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience Program (APPE) provides select third-year pharmacy students with rotation opportunities in the areas of medical information, business insights & analytics, health economics & outcomes research, medical information, marketing, medical publications & content, strategy, policy & advocacy, pharmacovigilance & epidemiology, and regulatory affairs.
- Understand the role of a key functional area and take on core responsibilities
- Observe and support ongoing projects within the therapeutic area of the department (e.g., oncology, immunoscience, and cardiovascular)
- Engage and collaborate with senior leadership
- Develop communication skills via oral presentations and written deliverables
Degree Required: Must be in the third year of enrollment in an accredited pharmacy program Program Length: 4-6 weeks Program Requirements: Currently in the third or fourth year of Pharmacy school Upon completion of this rotation, the student should:
- Understand the role of the functional area and participate in core responsibilities
- Observe and support ongoing projects within the therapeutic area of the department (e.g., oncology, immunoscience and cardiovascular)
- Engage and collaborate with members within your department
- Develop verbal and written communication skills via oral presentations and written deliverables
All applicants must be in their third year of pharmacy school (P3) with intentions of completing rotations within the following year. We will begin accepting applications on September 1.
If you would like to apply, please submit the following documents below by October 15:
- Curriculum vitae
- One-page letter of intent focusing on how a rotation at Bristol Myers Squibb would facilitate achievement of your career goals
- One letter of recommendation (sent separately to our inbox by a professor, pharmacist or an employer)
In order to be considered for the Bristol Myers Squibb APPE Rotation, please complete the online application here. At the end of the application you will need to upload your CV and letter of intent as a single PDF document. As stated in the online application, your letter of recommendation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the individual writing it. Letters sent from student email addresses will not be accepted.
Every effort will be made to match you in your areas of interest, however, due to preceptor availability this is not guaranteed. You will receive an email by December 20 notifying you on the status of your application.
- Access Medical Information analyzes and interprets data to develop documents for payer organizations, access influencers, PBMs, specialty pharmacies, and guideline bodies
- Business Insights & Analytics performs analyses on Bristol Myers Squibb and competitor activities to support strategic decisions in the R&D, Medical, and Commercial organizations
- Health Economics & Outcomes Research produces economic and comparative effectiveness evidence to ensure access to the company’s medicines
- Independent Medical Education (IME) provides strategic guidance and expertise in support of high quality medical education activities to improve patient care
- Marketing supports branding and promotion of products to patients, providers, and/or payers in a fair and balanced manner
- Medical Information is responsible for using evidence-based medicine to develop medical content for healthcare professionals and patients
- Medical Publications and Content involves the development and execution of comprehensive and globally aligned publication plans to ensure clear scientific communication
- Medical Strategy supports strategic planning based on the unmet medical needs from the perspectives of patients, providers, and payers
- Policy & Advocacy works with advocacy groups and other stakeholders to ensure the legislation at the state and federal level is in line with the company’s policy priorities
- Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology develops reporting requirements for both individual case safety reports and aggregate reports for pre- and post-marketed product
- Regulatory Affairs develops regulatory strategies supporting development, approval, and maintenance of drugs and biologics
If there is not an established contract with your university and Bristol Myers Squibb, please ask your experiential program director to reach out to email@example.com for further information on setting up a new contract.
APPE students are responsible for providing their own transportation and housing for the Bristol Myers Squibb rotation.
Unless prohibited by applicable laws, your university must ensure that each student shall, prior to participating in the APPE program and at your university sole expense, have satisfactorily undergone a background check and drug screening. The Institution’s authorization for the background check must specifically authorize your university to share the results of the criminal background check with Bristol Myers Squibb upon request. In addition, your university must notify Bristol Myers Squibb prior to enrolling any student into the APPE rotation program who has been convicted of a felony, drug-related offense, or violent crime. Such a report will not necessarily disqualify the individual from participating in the program. Bristol Myers Squibb will individually assess each case to consider, at a minimum, the nature of the criminal offense, the time elapsed since the offense, and the location and nature of the activities that the individual will undertake in the program.
Pharmaceutical Industry Residency
This pharmaceutical industry residency program in partnership with Florida A&M University attracts and develops talented pharmacists whose clinical expertise and innovative ideas fuel their dedication to improving patient outcomes. The two-year program provides a unique experience that bridges the gaps between oncological clinical practice and the pharmaceutical industry while enhancing skills and advancing your career.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient pharmaceutical care and patient education
- Engage with cross-functional teams including field medical, home office medical, world-wide publications and scientific content, and commercial stakeholders
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive publication plans (e.g. abstracts, congress posters, oral presentations, manuscripts, review articles)
- Engage with field medical colleagues to translate field insights into strategy guidance
Degree Required: PharmD Program Length: 2 years Program Requirements: Letter of intent, curriculum vitae, three letters of recommendation and academic transcript required; participation in PPS at ASHP midyear clinical meeting preferred.Download the Program Brochure
PharmD Fellowship Program
Follow your PharmD degree with fellowship that enhances your pharmaceutical experience with valuable business knowledge. Bristol Myers Squibb offers one- to two-year post–PharmD Fellowships in partnership with Rutgers University, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy to qualified professionals who have earned a PharmD degree. This unique opportunity offers invaluable learning and networking experiences as you gain new perspectives and advance your career in the below functions:
- Medical Information
- Medical Strategy
- Research & Development Strategy
- Analytics and Global Marketing
Chaque jour, nous sommes moteurs de la transformation des soins. Nous sommes des penseurs créatifs motivés par l’application pratique de notre travail. Des personnes novatrices qui s’aventurent en terrain inconnu. Ensemble, nous construisons un avenir meilleur pour les uns et les autres et pour les patients qui ont le plus besoin de nous. Et nous sommes à la recherche de la meilleure équipe pour effectuer ce travail.Pour en savoir plus >" token-data="LP.SKU-11.CTA" token-type="text" target="_blank"> Download the Program Brochure
PhD Fellowship Program
Each year, we select accomplished scientists to pursue a doctorate in a scientific discipline through a paid leave of absence. Take on advanced course work and conduct a research project under the guidance of accomplished research scholars at a university. Advance your career to new heights. The program is designed to give physicians key insights and training to lead a successful career in pharmaceuticals. Fellows will benefit from:
- Mentorship by industry leaders across clinical trial research, health economics and outcomes research, and medical strategy.
- Opportunities to participate in clinical conferences in Oncology or Immunology as well as external meetings and training.
- 75% tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity to work in our Research & Development division upon program completion
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree required
Take your career from the bedside to the forefront of innovative medicines with a Bristol Myers Squibb one-year Physician Fellowship consisting of two six-month rotations in areas such as Medical Affairs and Clinical Development.
Degree Required: Post-doctoral degree Program Length: 1 year Program Requirements: Background in Life Sciences (biology, Chemistry, Biomedical engineering)
Physician Fellowship Program
Take your career from the bedside to the forefront of innovative medicines with a Bristol Myers Squibb one-year Physician Fellowship consisting of two six-month rotations in areas such as Medical Affairs and Clinical Development. The program is designed to give physicians key insights and training to lead a successful career in pharmaceuticals. Fellows will benefit from:
To learn more about the opportunities provided with the fellowship:Download the Program Brochure Click to View Physician Fellowship Opportunities in the Pharmaceutical Industry >
Degree Required: MD or DO degree with minimum completion of Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatric residencies. Also seeking physicians with completed fellowships in hematology/oncology or immunology. Program Length: 1 year Program Requirements: Letter of intent, curriculum vitae, and three letters of recommendation required. Fellows will be required to attend biweekly didactics at Rutgers University.
Début de carrière
Que vous cherchiez à améliorer votre éducation ou à vous lancer dans l’application de votre expertise, nous vous offrons plusieurs possibilités pour faire décoller votre carrière. Nous accueillons des personnes de divers horizons, apportant un large éventail d’expériences.Découvrez nos offres d’emploi >
Notre communauté de talents
Recevez des mises à jour personnalisées concernant nos emplois, nouvelles et événements les plus récents lorsque vous rejoignez notre communauté.Inscrivez-vous maintenant