Working in Israel
Bristol Myers Squibb 努力使任何和所有使用者均可存取本網站。如果您想就網站存取聯絡我們或需要協助完成申請流程，請聯絡 email@example.com。此聯絡資訊僅供住宿申請使用，不能用於查詢申請情況。
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
A clear purpose. An inclusive culture. The chance to work at the top
of your field. These are just a few of the reasons Bristol Myers Squibb
is the right choice for your next career move. See our latest awards
and recognitions and read more about how we ensure our employees
are thriving both inside and outside the office.
Bristol Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally alongside smart, creative, and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients battle serious diseases. Doing amazing things with people you like and admire isn’t something you can find just anywhere.
The work means everything, and so do the people you work with. Your future colleagues at Bristol Myers Squibb are impacting lives every day. Whether it's bringing more than a dozen key medicines to market, or expanding patient access to medicine, our commitment to patients drives innovation in our pipeline and guides our action as a responsible corporate citizen. We support community-based initiatives around the world to reduce health disparities.
Featured Opportunities in Israel
The following are just a few of the many opportunities to make an
impact at Bristol Myers Squibb Israel.
Please explore additional areas of interest through the “Search Jobs” feature above.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce is globally diverse to create an inclusive,
high-performance culture that is agile, entrepreneurial, and
Read More on Our U.S. Corporate Website >
Developing Our People
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
- Leadership & Management Programs: Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and
helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: Unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high-performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is oered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building manager capabilities: We We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
- Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible employees who, through their own initiation and desire for development, participate in accredited educational programs that their manager deems will be mutually beneficial to Bristol Myers Squibb and the employee.
- Up to 100% of qualifying tuition costs may be covered, based upon manager discretion and budget. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements in order to qualify.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn’t have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.