채용 기회 탐색
삶을 변화시키고자 하는 인재를 찾습니다. 팀의 사명에 독보적인 재능을 더해 줄 대담하고 전문성을 갖추었으며 혁신적이고 열정적인 인재를 찾습니다. 여러분이 혁신적인 아이디어를 추구하고 최선의 성과를 낼 수 있도록 최고의 인재를 채용, 개발 및 유지하기 위해 최선의 노력을 기울이고 있습니다. 과학을 통해 환자의 삶을 변화시키려는 BMS의 노력에 동참해 주십시오.
당사 커뮤니티에 가입하시면 최신 직무 정보, 회사 소식, 행사 등에 대한 맞춤형 최신 정보를 보내 드립니다.
Explore Internship Programs
Gain valuable work experience within the global finance community. Develop U.S. GAAP technical accounting skills through on-the-job work with the Bristol Myers Squibb Technical Accounting Network (TAN). Learn accounting and budgeting systems like SAP and Hyperion while engaging in hands-on work.
- Coaching from mentors within the Bristol Myers Squibb Global Finance Community
- Projects in Consolidations & Financial Reporting, U.S. Pharmaceuticals (U.S.P) Finance, R&D Finance, Global Produce Development & Supply Chain Finance (GPS), and Business Controls Function (BCF)
- For rising seniors in the New Jersey area pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Prepare for application to the full-time Accounting Development program after graduation
Degree Required: Must be a rising senior pursuing a bachelor's degree in accounting Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Must live/be available to work in the New Jersey area; U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. resident; strong analytical skills and understanding of data analytics; strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and its application; confident and clear communication skills; ability to work efficiently and effectively both independently and while collaborating with small team(s); demonstrated ability to swiftly grasp new and complex business concepts; strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word; possess the desire and motivation to become a CPA
Turn your business acumen and interest into meaningful results. Leverage market insights to develop marketing plans and educational/promotional materials that change the behavior of healthcare providers, payers, and patients. End the summer prepared to apply for our Commercial Leadership Development program upon graduation from your MBA program.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns on key biopharma business topics and senior-level speaker series on commercial career paths
- Introduction to brand planning and marketing excellence in the biopharma industry
- Formal mentorship with commercial leaders and recent graduates of the internship program
- Team-building and networking events
Degree Required: Must be enrolled in an accredited MBA program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Enrolled in a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program during the current school year; functional exposure and experience in marketing, sales and/or finance preferred; demonstrated leadership in student, community, professional organizations; the ability to identify, gather and analyze data to gain a deeper understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, market and competition; diverse thinking with innovative ideas and new approaches to maximize opportunities
Make a difference in the lives of patients at our Biologics Center of Excellence. Gain exposure to the full biologics lifecycle while focusing on a specific, hands-on project. And network with leaders while learning in a diverse workplace, as you prepare for a future in the high-potential bio-pharma industry.
- 10-12 week summer internship in Devens, MA
- Large Scale Manufacturing, Biologics Development, Manufacturing Sciences and Technology, Single Use Manufacturing Facility as well as Digital Plant, Supply Chain, Project Management, Operational Excellence and several additional functional areas
- Oral and/or poster showcase presentation to a broader audience at the end of your internship
- One-on-one professional development with site hiring managers
Degree Required: Completion of at least two years in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Major or experience in science, engineering, business; must be available to work on-site in Devens, MA
The Cell Therapy Summer Internship Program offers undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to engage with each of the functions responsible for bringing these novel therapies to life at Bristol Myers Squibb.
- 10-12 week summer program
- Projects may range from establishing clinical data correlations to identifying a novel solution to a supply chain challenge or evaluating a new technology for implementation into commercial manufacturing.
- Locations include: Washington (Seattle, Bothell), New Jersey (Summit, Warren), and Massachusetts (Devens)
Degree Required: Currently enrolled in a BA/BS or MS Program in a related discipline Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a BA/BS or MS Program. Preferred disciplines include: Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Molecular Biology, Immunology, or related disciplines
- Strong technical and hands-on lab skills
- Excellent analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative assessment skills and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communications and presentation skills
- Previous industrial lab experience or research experience is highly desirable
Perform hands-on laboratory research and take the opportunity to gain rigorous research experience. Contribute to the search for new disease therapies. And, become skilled in the application of scientific method by applying a wide range of cutting-edge technologies.
- Get individualized career mentorship from an experienced scientist
- For students pursuing a bachelor's degree in the life sciences
- Research areas include: fibrosis, immunology, cardiovascular, immuno-oncology, oncology, molecular discovery technologies, robotics and assay automation, high throughput screening, lead discovery optimization, and translational sciences
Degree Required: Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate-level university program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Students who have completed at least their sophomore year in college or have had research experience. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Students should have a strong desire to pursue graduate-level education in the biological, chemical or computational sciences.
Play a key role engaging and supporting talent and make a difference to patients prevailing over serious disease. Diversify your skills and experiences and play a key role building our talent in an energizing summer work experience. Our program can be the springboard to a fast-track position in our Human Resources Leadership Development program.
- 10- to 12-week summer internship
- Diversify your skills and experiences
- Fulfill critical, rewarding roles
- Tight-knit community offers autonomy and support
Degree Required: Must be currently enrolled in an accredited graduate-level university program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Candidates should expect to receive a Master's degree with a Human Resources-related concentration with the next graduating class; excellent strategic, analytical, conceptual, creative and communication abilities; demonstration of the ability to quickly grasp new and complex business concepts; strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence others and work effectively in a matrix organization; leadership potential is highly valued and a commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork is required; permanent U.S. work authorization.
Make a difference joining our team for the summer and position yourself for advanced leadership following your MBA/MIS degree. Develop digital, technical and business strategy skills to address key company challenges and drive outcomes in critical business areas. Deliver value combining innovative problem-solving and digital technology.
- 10- to 12-week summer internship
- Serve as a key member of an essential technology team
- Mentorship from executives and IT Rotational Program associates
- Excellent positioning for Leadership Development opportunities upon graduation
Degree Required: Must be currently enrolled in an accredited MBA or MIS Program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: MBA or MBA/MIS (Masters in Information Systems), graduating with the next graduating class; a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience; demonstrated leadership experience in student, community or professional organizations; ability to think strategically and communicate a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience; complex information in a concise fashion; permanent U.S. work authorization
Experience the practice of law within a corporate law department while gaining valuable career development opportunities. And, enhance your legal studies with client- and customer-focused assignments under the supervision of various members of our legal staff.
- 10 week summer internships
- Experience with varied and complex legal issues
- Exposure to career paths available in a corporate legal setting
- Mentorship and networking with professionals who can provide ongoing guidance and professional development support
- Direct exposure to clients and outside counsel
Must be currently enrolled in a graduate law degree program
We are seeking qualified law students with diverse backgrounds who are interested in obtaining a unique experience within a world-class corporate law environment. A biology or chemistry background is strongly preferred for any candidates interested in patent law.
Application Instructions To be formatted correctly, each application must be submitted with the following components:
A cover letter from the student indicating:
- Law School, Expected Graduation Year and GPA/Class Rank
- A numbered list of the student’s top 3 areas of interest
- Why the student is an excellent candidate for the program and specifically how the student would contribute to the program.
- A statement of how your life experiences have informed your views on the importance of diversity and inclusion.
- A current resume
- A legal writing sample (no more than 3 pages)
- Students selected for interviews may also be asked to submit their law school transcript and/or references.
Program Law Department Summer Internship Audience Current graduate law degree students Recruitment Period December- January Assignment Timeline 10 weeks
Enhance your knowledge, professional development and technical proficiency, working on a challenging team that fits your degree program and skill set. Based in Tampa, FL, the program offers opportunities to work in Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics (Data Science), Strategy, Planning and Operations, Analytics and Reporting, Global Manufacturing IT Robustness, Global Procurement, Epidemiology, Safety Science and Analytics, Global Regulatory Collaboration & Services, Communications, and People Services. Work in a critical business, analytics, IT, procurement, or research area while gaining mentors, development opportunities and future colleagues.
- 10- to 12-week summer internship
- Attention from hand-picked mentors and advisors
- Global exposure and networking opportunities
- Customized development opportunities
Degree Required: Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate-level university program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Must be available to work in Tampa, FL
Work with colleagues throughout the entire development process – from discovery all the way to commercial launch. Turn your operational, interpersonal project management and collaborative skills toward the challenge of pursuing unique scientific discovery in an emerging field.
- Introduction to the Global Product Development & Supply and Product Development organizations
- Formal review and feedback sessions
- Exposure to senior management and business leaders
- Challenging assignments and a chance to showcase your work with a formal presentation at the end of the program
Degree Required: Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate-level university program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited university program seeking an undergraduate degree (e.g., B.A., B.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmacy, biology, bio-medical engineering, project management, business analytics, etc.) continuing their education for the following semester. Must have good oral/written communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
Invest in your career working in this highly selective summer internship for current MBA students. Work on real-world research and development (R&D) projects in the areas of strategy consulting, business process optimization, financial forecasting and valuation, decision modeling, competitive intelligence, organizational development, and change management.
- 10- to 12-week summer internship
- Networking and learning through a Senior Executive Speaker Series
- Formal mentor program and feedback sessions
- Prepare yourself for the full-time R&D MBA Leadership Development rotational program after you graduate
Degree Required:Must be currently enrolled in an accredited MBA programProgram Length:10-12 weeksPreferred Program Requirements:A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree during the school year leading up to the summer internship program; excellent strategic, analytical, conceptual, creative, and communication abilities; functional exposure or experience in business consulting, general management, and/or financial analysis; work experience in a results-driven, competitive environment requiring adaptability; strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence others and work effectively in a matrix organization; commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork; permanent U.S. Work Authorization.
Engage with four analytical groups working in the exciting & new area of translational research. Turn your science aspirations into real-world, side-by-side work with industry researchers in the areas of clinical research and development. Internships are available for both graduate and undergraduate students with projects spanning a diverse range of scientific disciplines.
- 10-week internship from early June to early August
- Real world experience with Bioinformatics in drug discovery and development
- Interaction and learning from scientists with expertise in biology, statistical modeling, bioinformatics and programming
- Work with cloud computing, genomic and other high-dimensional big data
Degree Required: Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate level university program Program Length: 10-12 weeks Preferred Program Requirements: Currently pursuing a BS or MS in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g., biology, chemistry, biochemistry, etc); good basic analytical concepts (concentration units, pH, calibration curves QCs, etc); basic analytical lab operational skills (pipetting, balances, computer skills, etc); ability to work in a methodical and organized fashion; ability to read and follow method or research protocols.
These are only intended to be a summary of program requirements. For full job details and requirements, please see our job postings.Job Postings
"Interning at Bristol Myers Squibb was an invaluable experience. Through the numerous networking events, I was able to interact with many attorneys from prestigious law firms. This was a true diversity and inclusion program, as BMS’s supportive atmosphere made me feel comfortable to come to work as my true self every day."
Naomi, Legal Summer Intern, 2019
"My grandmother, who passed from ovarian cancer shortly before I joined BMS, had an eternal impact on my life, so to me, it is clear "who I work for." The work is interesting and makes a real impact. In the HRLDP, we are on the forefront in the world of HR in crafting a valuable employee experience. People at BMS bring authenticity to the workplace."
Steven, HR Intern in 2017 and Program Associate in HR Leadership Development Program in 2018
"Over the summer, I worked on numerous projects that were inspiring and educational. I developed professionally and personally by constantly learning and networking along the way. At every step, managers or people I met in passing offered guidance and career advice. This says a lot about BMS as a company - one that strives to develop its people."
Ariel, Corporate Affairs Intern, 2018
"BMS gave me the perfect balance of support and challenge: the open culture made me feel comfortable, and the projects and leaders challenged me to grow intellectually and professionally like I've never expected. Also, the people are a pleasure to work with and I felt respected and valued during my time as in intern."
Summer Internship, 2018
"The Internship at Bristol Myers Squibb offered me the exciting opportunity to leverage the skills learned in business school and apply them to a meaningful, real-world project that is still making an impact and is referenced by senior executives today."
Commercial Internship Program, 2017
이 사이트를 방문하셨으면 BMS의 최신 직무 정보, 회사 소식, 행사 등에 대한 맞춤형 최신 정보를 보내 드릴 수 있도록 꼭 당사 네트워크에 가입하시기 바랍니다.지금 바로 가입