Découvrez nos offres d’emploi
Nous sommes à la recherche de personnes désireuses de changer des vies. Des personnes audacieuses, concentrées, innovantes et passionnées qui mettent leurs talents uniques au service de la mission de l’équipe. Nous nous engageons à recruter, développer et retenir les meilleurs talents afin que vous puissiez développer des idées novatrices et donner le meilleur de vous-même. Rejoignez-nous pour transformer la vie des patients grâce à la science.
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
We believe that the reconciliation between personal and professional life is a fundamental aspect for which we have various flexibility measures that facilitate this issue. We have no doubts that the well-being of our people is the key that makes the difference in the business and that is why we are concerned with offering a complete package of social benefits and a modern system of development opportunities that allow employees to train and grow within Bristol Myers Squibb.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce is globally diversified to create an inclusive, high-performance culture that is agile, entrepreneurial, and responsible. At BMS we believe and are committed to diversity and equal opportunities, guaranteed non-discrimination based on age, sex, origin, race, religion or any other cause. In Spain, employees have the opportunity to participate in gender and age diversity work groups that help us to continue growing as an inclusive, modern and diverse organization. Our Equality Plan is a reflection of our commitment to this cause and for this reason we are also part of REDI, the Business Network for LGTBI Diversity and Inclusion in Spain.
Developing our people
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
- Leadership and Management Programs: Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for woman and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.
We believe in a Total Rewards experience that enriches your life today and engages and empowers you to save, perform, grow, and build toward all of your tomorrows. In celebration of the five generations that make up our workforce, we offer benefits to help you through every stage and milestone of life. We foster an energizing work experience, that through your choices, education and access, sustains our environment of well-being, individual accountability, productivity and safety. Total Rewards may differ based on country; the benefits described on this site are specific to those in the U.S. Please speak with your recruiter for more information.
- Compensation: Our competitive compensation program aligns with a pay-for-performance culture and an unwavering commitment to the company’s mission. We provide competitive base salaries and significant opportunities to earn variable compensation in the form of bonuses and/or stock-based compensation. Our variable pay plans reward a balance of individual and company performance.
- Bonuses: We win when we work together. That’s why our annual bonus plan rewards both individual and company performance, including the discovery and development of new medicines and the delivery of current medicines to the patients who need them. In addition, our sales incentive plans reinforce our commitment to delivering transformative medicines to patients by providing competitive incentive opportunities to our field sales professionals.
- Recognition Awards: We believe in the power of "thank you" and celebrating the extraordinary behaviors, efforts and achievements of our employees. With our global Bravo platform, you can recognize fellow employees from across the aisle or around the world, encouraging others to join in through social recognition.
- Employee Referral Program: When you refer a friend whose passion and talent are the right fit for us, and we hire them, you receive a cash bonus as thanks.
- Anniversaries: In celebration of our time together, we honor employee’s service milestones and continued commitment to our mission.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: When you participate in our tax-advantaged 401(k) plan, we match your contribution dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of eligible pay for U.S. employees who do not participate in a collective bargaining agreement. For eligible employees, we make an annual additional company contribution as a percentage of your eligible pay based on age and service.
- Health and Insurance Benefits: You have the opportunity to choose from a variety of medical, dental and life insurance options to meet your and your family’s needs. Additional choices include vision care, legal services and identity theft protection.
- Disability Coverage: If you become disabled, our company-funded short- and long-term disability benefits ensure that all or a portion of your income continues so you can focus on getting better and returning to work.
- Tax-Advantaged Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts: Health savings and flexible spending accounts—available based on your medical plan option—give you the option to save and/or reimburse yourself on a tax-advantaged basis for eligible expenses. Additional eligibility rules apply, based on IRS requirements.
- Business Travel Coverage: We provide coverage for when you need help during business travel—from international assistance services in an emergency to urgent medical care and travel accident insurance.
- Scholarships for Employee's Children: Every year, we reward up to 50 undergraduate scholarships to children of employees.
- Charitable Donations: When you make a charitable donation to an eligible organization, we match it dollar for dollar.
We are recognized for the work we do.
Innovative on all fronts, Bristol Myers Squibb and its employees have been awarded numerous, distinguished awards and recognitions. We are proud to be one of the best companies for working mothers, a great place to work for scientists and industry leaders in environment, equality, health and safety.
Working Mother 100 Best Companies
We are one of the 2020 Working Mother 100 Best Companies. The company was recognized for encouraging female advancement as well as the comprehensive array of benefits offered, including on-site childcare and flexible work options.
Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion
Bristol Myers Squibb was named by Disability:IN as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion. The Disability:IN Disability Equality Index® (DEI) recognizes companies that prioritize the inclusion of people with disabilities. The DEI is a joint initiative of the American Association of People with Disabilities and Disability:IN.
Best Places to Work Across the U.S.
Bristol Myers Squibb is proud to be recognized again by Glassdoor as a Best Place to Work in 2021, a distinction determined by the people who know us best – our own employees.
World’s Most Admired Companies
Bristol Myers Squibb was named to Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies list as part of the magazine’s annual rankings. The company was No. 5 in the pharmaceuticals category and ranked among the top-3 pharmaceutical companies for innovation and quality of management.
Military Friendly Company by Viqtory Media
Bristol Myers Squibb is recognized as a Military Friendly Company by Viqtory Media, showcasing the most powerful and effective military programs in the workplace. Bristol Myers Squibb is also recognized for its commitment to working with Veteran Owned Businesses by Viqtory Media.