Working in Korea
Bristol Myers Squibb ist bestrebt, diese Website für alle Nutzer zugänglich zu machen. Wenn Sie Kontakt hinsichtlich der Zugänglichkeit unserer Website mit uns aufnehmen möchten oder Unterstützung beim Bewerbungsverfahren benötigen, wenden Sie sich bitte an email@example.com. Diese Kontaktadresse ist nur für Fragen zu Zugangserleichterungen bestimmt. Sie kann nicht verwendet werden, um nach dem Status von Bewertungen zu fragen.
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
BMS provides employees with clear goals and career development, a culture of flexible communication and cooperation, and transparent and fair opportunities. Take a closer look at BMS' recent awards and the schemes that support employee growth.
Acquiring approvals for major drugs, exchanging medical opinions with medical experts, providing new drug opportunities to patients through clinical trials, and delivering up-to-date medical information. Each job is different, but BMS employees work to develop their careers and, above all, to their patients. Employee growth is the company's growth, which in turn leads to providing healthy lives for patients around the world
Featured Opportunities In Korea
The following are just a few of the many opportunities to make an impact at Bristol Myers Squibb Korea. Please explore additional areas of interest through the “Search Jobs” feature above.
We value the work-life balance of our employees
BMS offers a variety of benefits to create an environment where employees can focus on their work.
View benefits >
We strive for talent development
BMS creates an environment in which employees can pursue innovative ideas, competent work skills, and diverse experiences to shape their successful careers.
Increase the value of our work
The respect and efforts of BMS' employees are recognized from outside.
Diversity and inclusion
BMS respects the diversity of all employees and values inclusion. Employees' diverse experiences and broad perspectives are the driving force behind innovative business results.
Innovative science is our passion
Learn more about how our Research & Development department works to meet unmet medical needs.
Read more >
Developing Our People
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
Leadership & Management Programs:
Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building Manager Capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
- Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible employees who, through their own initiation and desire for development, participate in accredited educational programs that their manager deems will be mutually beneficial to BMS and the employee.
- Up to 100% of qualifying tuition costs may be covered, based upon manager discretion and budget. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements in order to qualify.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.
Pro-Family Benefit Program
- Family Day operation (Early leave at 3pm on the third Friday of every quarter)
- Family-friendly allowance for family month in May
- Provide family-friendly leisure support programs through various business partnerships
Various institutional support related to pregnancy/childbirth/childrearing
- Monthly prenatal examination leave, parental leave for up to one year, full support for hospitalization and surgery expenses for childbirth, support for school expenses provided for an unlimited number of children, etc.
- Housing fund support-Improving housing stability and work motivation of employees
- Support for school expenses for children-Support for school expenses from preschool children to college students
- Congratulations and condolences support-Congratulations and condolences are paid when congratulations and condolences occur in the house, such as marriage, childbirth, birthdays, and first aid.
- Health check-up-Regular health check-ups of employees and spouses are conducted for the health management of employees and their families.
Group life security charge
- Assistance for diagnosis and treatment of injuries, diseases, and cancers of employees
- Support for inpatient medical expenses for employees and spouses
- Vacation system-It encourages work-life balance and supports vacations that can harm your family and refresh.
- Flexible work, short work, and autonomous commuting system
- Commuting support through vehicle allowance and commuting expenses assistance
- Long-term service rewards-Provides rewards and vacations every 5 years to those who have worked for more than 5 years
- Support for club activities
Awards & Achievements
Innovative on all fronts, Bristol Myers Squibb and its employees have been awarded numerous, distinguished awards and recognitions. We are proud to be one of the best companies for working mothers, a great place to work for scientists and industry leaders in environment, equality, health and safety.
Selected as '2018 Human Resource Development Excellent Organization' by the Ministry of Employment and Labor and the Human Resources Development Service of Korea
- Fair and transparent hiring process
- Ability-oriented talent development strategy and compensation system
- Forming an employee-led organizational culture
- Training programs appropriate for each job position
- Provide opportunities for transition to new positions for career development within the company
Selected as '2017 Korea's Top 100 Best Companies to Work for' by the GPTW (Great Place To Work) Institute
- Share management goals and share the company's management strategy, operation plan, and progress through quarterly town hall meetings
- 35% of employees voluntarily participate in TM/EE (Talent Management & Employee Engagement), an employee-led organizational culture improvement organization
- Various institutional support to prevent career breaks such as pregnancy, childbirth, and childrearing and to create a family-friendly work environment
- 'Women in Sales (WIS)' program to train female sales managers
- Introduction of a horizontal designation system
Selected as “2017 Excellent Labor-Management Culture Company” by the Seoul Regional Employment and Labor Administration
- Implementation of labor-management cooperation programs to promote labor-management cooperation and improve labor-management relations
- myVoice Survey: Labor-Management Relations Diagnosis, Workplace Innovation Survey, Benchmarking
- TM/EE: Innovative Labor-Management Joint Voluntary Consultation Organization
- Establishing healthy and productive labor-management relations through open management and worker participation
- Providing various work welfare and working environment such as housing fund support and family-friendly leisure support
Received a commendation from the Prime Minister of “2016 Excellent Company for Gender Equality Employment” by the Ministry of Employment and Labor
- Male and female gender ratio for executive positions 30:70
- Ability-based career development opportunities
Acquired the “2015 Family-Friendly Excellent Company” certification by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family
- Flexible work, short work hours, autonomous commuting system, and early leave every quarter “Family Day”
- Family-friendly allowance for May Family Month
- Fetal examination leave once a month, parental leave for up to one year, and full support for hospitalization and surgery
- Various institutional support related to pregnancy, childbirth, and child-rearing, such as support for school expenses provided for an unlimited number of children
Various institutional support related to pregnancy/childbirth/child-rearing (fetal examination leave once a month, parental leave for up to one year, full support for hospitalization and surgery expenses for childbirth, support for school expenses provided without limit to the number of children, etc.)