Work In Norway
Bristol Myers Squibb는 모든 사람이 이 웹사이트를 이용할 수 있도록 최선을 다합니다. BMS 웹사이트의 이용과 관련하여 문의사항이 있거나 지원 절차를 완료하는 데 도움이 필요할 경우 email@example.com. 으로 연락해 주십시오. 이 연락 정보는 편의 요청 용도로만 이용 가능하며 지원서 처리 현황에 대한 조회용으로는 이용할 수 없습니다.
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
A clear goal. An inclusive environment. The opportunity to work among the foremost in the field.
These are just some of the reasons why Bristol Myers Squibb is the right choice for the next step in your career. See our latest prizes and awards and read more about how we ensure that our employees thrive both in and out of the office.
Bristol Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and further develop together with smart, creative and talented colleagues who are dedicated to developing and offering medicines to patients with serious illnesses. Work means a lot, so do the people you work with. Your future colleagues at Bristol Myers Squibb make a difference in people's lives, every day. We support community-based initiatives worldwide to meet health challenges.
We are recognized for the work we do
Innovative on all fronts.
Bristol Myers Squibb and our staff have received many prestigious awards and accolades. We are proud to be an industry leader in the environment, gender equality, health and safety.
It’s always about the patient
Our medicines help millions of patients worldwide in areas such as oncology, cardiovascular disease, immunology and fibrosis.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our workforce is composed so that we have an inclusive and high-performing culture that is flexible, innovative and reliable.
Innovative research is our passion
See our efforts in research and development to find solutions to medical needs that are not covered.
Read more >
Developing Our Employees
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
Leadership & Management Programs:
Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building Manager Capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
- Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible employees who, through their own initiation and desire for development, participate in accredited educational programs that their manager deems will be mutually beneficial to BMS and the employee.
- Up to 100% of qualifying tuition costs may be covered, based upon manager discretion and budget. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements in order to qualify.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.
Great Place to Work
We are Great Place to Work® certified! The certification means that the employees in BMS Norway feel that they have a good workplace.
"It is of great importance for us to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Having a culture that is based on trust, openness and high ceilings is important for good people to be able to flourish and continue to develop. BMS is a company with a focus on research and a strong pipeline.We are concerned about how each employee can contribute to having a workplace we can be proud of, how we can work to make each other better and that we work closely as a team when the tasks will be many and the pace high. "
- Hilde Bech, CEO of Bristol Myers Squibb Norway