Working in Romania
We create innovative medicines for patients struggling with serious illnesses. At the same time, we grow our own diverse team through inspiring projects and exciting career options. Regardless of the role, each of us has a contribution. And that makes all the difference.
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
A clear goal. An inclusive culture. The chance to work at the top level in your field. These are just a few of the reasons why Bristol-Myers Squibb is the right choice for your next career move. See our latest awards and distinctions and read more about how we we ensure that our employees develop in and out of the office.
Bristol-Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally with smart, creative and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients fight serious illnesses. Doing incredible things with people you like and admire is not something you can find anywhere.
Work means everything and so do the people you work with. Your future colleagues at Bristol-Myers Squibb have an impact on everyday life. Whether it is by marketing dozens of medicines or by expanding patients' access to medicines, our commitment to patients inspires innovation in future plans and guides our actions as a responsible citizen member. We support initiatives generated by communities around the world to reduce health inequalities.
Featured Opportunities in Romania
The following are just a few of the many opportunities to make an impact at Bristol Myers Squibb Romania. Please explore additional areas of interest through the “Search Jobs” feature above.
We are doing important work
Believe in patients, we believe in you
Our benefits and rewards are Total Rewards, including experiences created to enrich, empower and motivate.
We are recognized for our work
Innovation on every front
Bristol-Myers Squibb and its employees receive numerous awards and distinctions. We are proud to be one of the best companies for working mothers and an industry leader in areas such as the environment, equality, health and safety.
Read more on our US corporate website >
It's always about patients
Our drugs help millions of patients around the world in areas such as oncology, cardiovascular disease, immunology and fibrosis.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our workforce is diverse and creates an inclusive, high-performing, agile, entrepreneurial and responsible culture.
Read more on our US corporate website >
Innovative Science Is Our Passion
See our Research & Development (R&D) efforts to address significant unmet medical needs.
Developing our People
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
Leadership & Management Programs:
Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building Manager Capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
- Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible employees who, through their own initiation and desire for development, participate in accredited educational programs that their manager deems will be mutually beneficial to BMS and the employee.
- Up to 100% of qualifying tuition costs may be covered, based upon manager discretion and budget. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements in order to qualify.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.