Working in Russia
Si vous êtes prêt à faire carrière chez nous et que vous souffrez d’un handicap qui vous empêche de mener à bien notre processus de candidature, nous serons heureux de vous apporter notre aide. Il vous suffit d’envoyer un courriel à email@example.com.
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
A clear goal. A corporate culture where there is room for everyone. The ability to work at the highest level in your field. These are just a few reasons why Bristol Myers Squibb is the right choice for your career. Find out about our latest awards and prizes and read more about how we strive to ensure the well-being of our employees in and out of the office.
Bristol Myers Squibb provides an opportunity to learn and grow professionally alongside smart, creative and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients overcome serious illness. Doing interesting work with people you like and whom you admire is something that is not possible everywhere.
Work is the most important thing, as are the people you work with. Your future colleagues at Bristol Myers Squibb are influencing people's lives every day. Our commitment to helping patients drives innovation in our manufacturing process and guides our actions in a responsible citizenry — whether we're launching a dozen new key drugs to market, or increasing the availability of patient care. We support initiatives at the level of different groups of the population around the world to ensure equal opportunities for access to health care.
Featured Opportunities In Russia
The following are just a few of the many opportunities to make an impact at Bristol Myers Squibb Russia. Please explore additional areas of interest through the “Search Jobs” feature above.
We are doing important work
We believe in our patients and we believe in you
Our benefits and benefits include the Total Rewards program, which is designed to incentivize and reward our employees.
We are respected for the work we do
Innovation in every direction
Bristol Myers Squibb and its employees have received numerous accolades and accolades. We are proud to be one of the best companies for working moms and an industry leader in environmental protection, equality of opportunity, health and safety.
Learn more at our US corporate site >
We always take care of our patients
Our medicines help millions of patients around the world cope with cancer, cardiovascular, immune and fibrotic diseases.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our workforce is extremely diverse, creating an inclusive, high-performing culture that makes our business dynamic, commercially successful and reliable.
Learn more at our US corporate site >
Innovative Science Is Our Passion
See our Research & Development (R&D) efforts to address significant unmet medical needs.
Developing our people
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
- Leadership & management programs: Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building manager capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.