Work In Sweden
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
Bristol Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally together with smart, creative and talented colleagues who strive to help patients defeat serious illnesses.
Bristol Myers Squibb affects people's lives every day. Whether it involves putting more than a dozen key drugs on the market or expanding patients' access to medicine, it is our commitment to our patients that drives future innovation and governs our business as a responsible corporate citizen. We support community-based initiatives around the world to reduce health risks.
Innovative In All Areas
Bristol Myers Squibb and its employees receive many significant awards and recognitions. We are proud to be one of the best companies for working mothers and industry leaders in the environment, gender equality, health and safety.
It's Always About The Patients
Our medicines help millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular disease, immunology and fibrosis.
Diversity and inclusive work environment
We strive for diversity in our workplaces. By creating inclusive workplaces, we can take advantage of all employees' skills and potential
Read more on our American website >
Innovative Science is Our Passion
See our Research & Development (R&D) efforts to address significant unmet medical needs.
Read More >
Developing Our People
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
Leadership & management programs:
Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building manager capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
- Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible employees who, through their own initiation and desire for development, participate in accredited educational programs that their manager deems will be mutually beneficial to BMS and the employee.
- Up to 100% of qualifying tuition costs may be covered, based upon manager discretion and budget. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements in order to qualify.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.
Great Place to Work 2019
The company Great Place to Work® has certified BMS Sweden as "Great Place to Work" in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Fortunes World's Most Admired Companies 2018
Brstol-Myers Squibb came in 2018 on Fortune's list of the world's most admired companies. Bristol Myers Squibb was No. 5 in the Pharmaceutical category and was one of the top 3 pharmaceutical companies for our innovation and quality in management.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
In 2018, we received the Dow Jones North America Index of Leading Sustainable Companies. It was given for our work to promote economic, social and environmental sustainability, which is the core of our company's mission and reflects our continued commitment to patients, our employees and partners, the environment and communities around the world.
Top Companies for Executive Women 2018
The National Association for Female Executives has again in 2018 selected Bristol Myers Squibb as one of the 50 companies that have women in leading positions at various levels within the company. The appointment is given to companies that prioritize a diverse workplace and opportunities for female employees, to ensure that the company is well positioned to meet current and future business challenges. Bristol Myers Squibb has been on this prestigious list for 15 years.
Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
For the twelfth year in a row, we received the 2018 highest rating (100%) in the Corporate Equality Index (CEI) conducted by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, which reflects the emphasis the company places on gender equality.
CR's 100 Best Corporate Citizens 2018
For the ninth year in a row, Corporate Responsibility magazines, Bristol Myers Squibb ranks top 20 on its list of "the 100 Best Corporate Citizens", a leading benchmark for socially responsible investors and other stakeholders.
DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
Diversity Inc named us in 2013 as one of the 50 best companies for diversity.
Working Mother 100 Best Companies 2018
In 2018, the magazine Working Mother ranked for the 21st year in a row, Bristol Myers Squibb, as one of the 100 best companies for working mothers. We pay attention to encouraging female advancement as well as the comprehensive range of benefits offered, including on-site childcare and flexible work options.