Working in Turkey
Si vous êtes prêt à faire carrière chez nous et que vous souffrez d’un handicap qui vous empêche de mener à bien notre processus de candidature, nous serons heureux de vous apporter notre aide. Il vous suffit d’envoyer un courriel à email@example.com.
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
A clear purpose, an inclusive culture. The chance to work at the highest level of your field. These are just a few of the reasons why Bristol Myers Squibb is the right choice for your next career move. View our latest awards and recognition and learn about how we ensure our employees are successful both inside and outside the office.
Bristol Myers Squibb offers you the opportunity to learn new knowledge and advance professionally among intelligent, creative and skilled colleagues dedicated to helping patients battling serious illnesses. It is not an easy-to-find opportunity to do great work with people you like and admire.
Work means everything and that is why the people you work with are important too. At Bristol Myers Squibb, future colleagues influence lives every day. Whether this is to bring a range of important drugs to the market or to increase patients' access to medicines, our commitment to patients drives innovation in our journey and guides our actions as a responsible corporate citizen. We support community-based initiatives around the world to reduce health inequalities.
We are doing important work
You believe in patients, we believe in you
Benefits provided and earned earnings form the Total Rewards designed to enrich, empower and engage employees.
We are known for the work we do
We are innovative in every respect
Bristol Myers Squibb and its employees have received numerous distinguished awards and recognition. We are proud to be one of the best companies for working mothers and an industry leader in terms of environment, equity, health and social security.
The topic is always about patients
Our medicines help millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, hematology, cardiovascular, immunology and fibrosis.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our workforce is diverse globally to create an inclusive, high-performance culture that is entrepreneurial and responsible.
Innovative Science Is Our Passion
See our Research & Development (R&D) efforts to address significant unmet medical needs.
Read More >
Developing Our Employees
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
- Leadership & Management Programs: Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building Manager Capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
- Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible employees who, through their own initiation and desire for development, participate in accredited educational programs that their manager deems will be mutually beneficial to BMS and the employee.
- Up to 100% of qualifying tuition costs may be covered, based upon manager discretion and budget. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements in order to qualify.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.