Working in Netherlands
Bristol Myers Squibb 努力使任何和所有使用者均可存取本網站。如果您想就網站存取聯絡我們或需要協助完成申請流程，請聯絡 email@example.com。此聯絡資訊僅供住宿申請使用，不能用於查詢申請情況。
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
A razor-sharp goal. An inclusive culture. The chance to be at the top of your field. These are just a few reasons to consider Bristol Myers Squibb for your next career move. View our most recent recognitions and learn how we make sure our employees thrive, both at work and beyond.
Bristol Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally with smart, creative and talented colleagues dedicated to helping patients fight serious illness. Creating great things with people you like and admire isn't something you can find everywhere.
The work is very important, and so are the people you work with. Your future colleagues at Bristol Myers Squibb are impacting people's lives every day. Whether it's more than a dozen key drugs entering the market or increasing patient access to drugs, our commitment to patients drives continuous innovation and guides us to act as a responsible corporate citizen. We support initiatives from the global community to reduce health inequalities.
We are recognized for the work we do
Innovative in every way.
Bristol Myers Squibb and its employees have received numerous awards and recognition. We pride ourselves on being one of the best companies for working mothers and we are a leader in environment, equality, health and safety.
It always comes back to the patients
Our medicines help millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular disease, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Diversity and Inclusion
We have a diverse international workforce to create an open, versatile culture that focuses on top performance and where flexibility, entrepreneurship and responsibility are core tasks.
Innovative science is our passion
See our Research & Development (R&D) efforts to address unmet medical needs.
Read more >
Develop our people
Our mission to improve the lives of our patients requires investment in a highly learning culture. By offering valuable learning opportunities, connecting you with your passion and helping you achieve your personal ambitions, we empower you to make a difference.
You can access interactive online resources to acquire the skills you need and when you need them. Our extensive library of information resources covers a wide variety of topics in multiple languages through a variety of learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Collaborate with instructors and colleagues in a classroom setting for half a day or in programs lasting up to three days.
- Leadership and Management Programs:
Giving you the tools to tackle important business problems including developing leadership skills and helping you advance your career to achieve your ambitions.
- L.E.A.D .: Lead, Engage, Accelerate, and Develop is a unique program designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high-performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and have invested in training for women and under-represented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to a variety of employees to improve their organizational and personal career success and ensure fair leadership in the company.
- Development for General Manager: We partner with the important organization CEDEP to train future management talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Developing manager skills: We strive to cultivate the growth of our managers and experienced executives by offering virtual and classroom-based courses to new or experienced managers and experienced executives.
We believe that people learn most when they are at work. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you are encouraged to complete assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is a challenge that you do not have to face alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to move you forward. In addition to daily coaching and mentoring, colleagues receive training and development in mentorship on a global scale.