Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
We believe that the reconciliation between personal and professional life is a fundamental aspect for which we have various flexibility measures that facilitate this issue. We have no doubts that the well-being of our people is the key that makes the difference in the business and that is why we are concerned with offering a complete package of social benefits and a modern system of development opportunities that allow employees to train and grow within Bristol Myers Squibb.
Dabei wirst Du aktiv unterstützt durch Deine Betreuungsperson und einen zusätzlichen Mentor. Sie stehen Dir bei der individuellen Gestaltung des Trainee-Programms und Deiner Karrieremöglichkeiten mit Rat und Tat zur Seite.
Nicht nur Deine fachliche, sondern auch Deine persönliche Entwicklung wird durch zahlreiche Trainings und Networking-Events (z.B. mit Mitgliedern der Geschäftsleitung) aktiv gefördert. Du wirst Teil des unternehmensinternen Trainee-Netzwerkes und profitierst vom kollegialen Austausch untereinander. Die gemeinsamen Veranstaltungen und Workshops, in denen Du Dich zusammen mit den anderen Trainees gegenseitig und mit externer Unterstützung fortbildest, kannst Du aktiv mitgestalten. Bristol Myers Squibb bietet Dir die Möglichkeit, Dich über das Trainee-Programm hinaus in zahlreichen unternehmensweiten Projekten zu Themen wie Diversität, Learning Culture, Nachhaltigkeit und weiteren spannenden Bereichen zu engagieren.
Bist Du bereit, ein Teil von Bristol Myers Squibb zu werden? Dann bewirb Dich jetzt als Trainee in den Bereichen Medical* oder Marketing & Sales*.
*Sie verlassen jetzt diese Bristol Myers Squibb-Website. Sie werden auf eine Website weitergeleitet, die von ausgewählten BMS-Partnern betrieben wird.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our workforce is globally diversified to create an inclusive, high-performance culture that is agile, entrepreneurial, and responsible. At BMS we believe and are committed to diversity and equal opportunities, guaranteed non-discrimination based on age, sex, origin, race, religion or any other cause. In Spain, employees have the opportunity to participate in gender and age diversity work groups that help us to continue growing as an inclusive, modern and diverse organization. Our Equality Plan is a reflection of our commitment to this cause and for this reason we are also part of REDI, the Business Network for LGTBI Diversity and Inclusion in Spain.
Developing our people
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
- Leadership and Management Programs: Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for woman and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable leadership throughout the company.
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a leading global biopharma company, impacting the lives of patients with serious diseases in more than XX countries. We have a strong presence in Spain where we work with a variety of affiliates, partners, and distributors. And with our medicines available in more than XX countries, we continue to go the distance to ensure our patients get greater accessibility to the life-changing treatments they need. Explore our Spain locations.
Bristol Myers Squibb Canada Co.
View Open Positions >
2344 Alfred-Nobel Boulevard,
We believe in a Total Rewards experience that enriches your life today and engages and empowers you to save, perform, grow, and build toward all of your tomorrows. In celebration of the five generations that make up our workforce, we offer benefits to help you through every stage and milestone of life. We foster an energizing work experience, that through your choices, education and access, sustains our environment of well-being, individual accountability, productivity and safety. Total Rewards may differ based on country; the benefits described on this site are specific to those in the U.S. Please speak with your recruiter for more information.
We incent, recognize, reward and celebrate those who consistently embody our mission and behaviors to reach above and beyond, driving our business forward. We do this in a few ways:
- Compensation: Our competitive compensation program aligns with a pay-for-performance culture and an unwavering commitment to the company’s mission. We provide competitive base salaries and significant opportunities to earn variable compensation in the form of bonuses and/or stock-based compensation. Our variable pay plans reward a balance of individual and company performance.
- Bonuses: We win when we work together. That’s why our annual bonus plan rewards both individual and company performance, including the discovery and development of new medicines and the delivery of current medicines to the patients who need them. In addition, our sales incentive plans reinforce our commitment to delivering transformative medicines to patients by providing competitive incentive opportunities to our field sales professionals.
- Recognition Awards: We believe in the power of "thank you" and celebrating the extraordinary behaviors, efforts and achievements of our employees. With our global Bravo platform, you can recognize fellow employees from across the aisle or around the world, encouraging others to join in through social recognition.
- Employee Referral Program: When you refer a friend whose passion and talent are the right fit for us, and we hire them, you receive a cash bonus as thanks.
- Anniversaries: In celebration of our time together, we honor employee’s service milestones and continued commitment to our mission.
We are a culture of savers who recognize the value of saving early and often and seize the opportunities to do so. Our broad range of benefits opportunities can enrich your total rewards experience and financial readiness to take on whatever is next in your life:
- 401(k) Savings Plan: When you participate in our tax-advantaged 401(k) plan, we match your contribution dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of eligible pay for U.S. employees who do not participate in a collective bargaining agreement. For eligible employees, we make an annual additional company contribution as a percentage of your eligible pay based on age and service.
- Health and Insurance Benefits: You have the opportunity to choose from a variety of medical, dental and life insurance options to meet your and your family’s needs. Additional choices include vision care, legal services and identity theft protection.
- Disability Coverage: If you become disabled, our company-funded short- and long-term disability benefits ensure that all or a portion of your income continues so you can focus on getting better and returning to work.
- Tax-Advantaged Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts: Health savings and flexible spending accounts—available based on your medical plan option—give you the option to save and/or reimburse yourself on a tax-advantaged basis for eligible expenses. Additional eligibility rules apply, based on IRS requirements.
- Business Travel Coverage: We provide coverage for when you need help during business travel—from international assistance services in an emergency to urgent medical care and travel accident insurance.
- Scholarships for Employee's Children: Every year, we reward up to 50 undergraduate scholarships to children of employees.
- Charitable Donations: When you make a charitable donation to an eligible organization, we match it dollar for dollar.
Our paid vacation and holidays give you the flexibility to take time off to recharge and return refreshed and invigorated to deliver your best:
- Vacation: Beginning with your hire, we offer three weeks of vacation. Vacation time increases to four weeks at five years of service, five weeks at 15 years of service and six weeks at 25 or more years of service.
- Holidays: Nine fixed holidays and four optional holidays for celebrations that are meaningful to you.
- Sick Time: Paid time off for illness, and short-term and long-term disability plans for an extended absence mean you can focus on one thing: healing.
- Family Care Leave: For extended absences, paid and unpaid leaves offer extended time away from work so you can focus on what is important to you, such as adoptions, family and parent care. See also Life, Work & Family.
There’s more to a healthy person than a healthy body. Stress management, well-being, and integrating work with life all determine the energy we bring each day to our work, family and community. That’s why we provide a range of services, resources and encouragement to achieve and sustain good health.
- Health Care & Employee Health Services: We provide competitive medical and dental plans as well as our Living Life Better wellness program and, at our larger campuses, onsite employee health services that offer annual health screenings, flu shots, travel advice, job-related medical surveillance.
- Living Life Better: To support steps to a healthier life, we offer a web-based wellness platform that provides a number of health resources including online and telephonic health coaching, with the opportunity to earn wellness incentives through healthy actions.
- Fitness Centers: Available for membership at our larger campuses, fitness centers provide a wide range of workout equipment and classes.
- Pharmacy Benefits: When you enroll in one of our medical plans, pharmacy benefits are included.
- Retiree Health Care: Employees who retire from Bristol Myers Squibb currently have the option to enroll in our medical plan for retirees.
- Tobacco-Free Workplace: In support of a healthy work environment and our commitment to cancer prevention, we offer a tobacco-free workplace.
For your convenience, we provide daily services that save you time. Many of these vary by location, such as:
For your convenience, we provide daily services that save you time. Many of these vary by location, such as: