Contact Us and FAQs
Have questions? Ripley has answers!
Chat with our Recruiting Assistant named Ripley. Ripley knows all about careers and culture at Bristol Myers Squibb. Just ask!
How can I receive job alerts?
Why should I join the talent community?
Frequently Asked Questions
Upon submission of your application, you will receive a confirmation email that your information has been received. Our recruiters will review your resume, skills and experiences to see if you are a good match for the position you have applied for. This may take several weeks to complete. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by our recruiting team with next steps.
For additional information, visit the How We Hire page for a full overview of our recruiting process.
Bristol Myers Squibb endeavors to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
As a result of the increasing number of hiring fraud schemes, Bristol-Myers Squibb is providing this message as a form of guidance to those seeking employment with our company.
- Do not provide sensitive personal information during the initial application process. Be extremely careful providing information such as your Social Security number, Driver’s License number, Date of Birth, or other sensitive information that could be used to steal your identity. We recommend that you never place this type of information on your resume.
- BMS does not require advance payments from its applicants for any reason, including materials or software. If you receive this type of request, this is not a legitimate BMS position.
- BMS does not use publicly available email providers, e.g. Gmail and Hotmail, to communicate with prospective employees.
There are several different types of hiring fraud schemes. Below are some common areas to consider when applying for employment at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Fictitious jobs on Social Networks: This approach consists of posting fictitious job offers to social networks. In this type of hiring fraud scheme, individuals create fictitious accounts on social networking sites for the purpose of advertising fake opportunities and ultimately fake offers. The fictitious account could pose as a recruiter or use the names and likeness of company employees, such as executives or members of human resources, to lend credibility to their offer.
- Fictitious employer website or fictitious job boards or fictitious recruiter websites: This approach involves the creation of a website using templates from a company or recruiting agency they are impersonating. In this scheme, individuals will register a domain that closely resembles the legitimate company website. These domains are then used to set up email accounts that appear legitimate to communicate with applicants to obtain personal information.
- Fictitious jobs on legitimate job boards / Job offers impersonating recruiters: This approach involves individuals posing as recruiters using job boards to target job candidates with fictitious job offers.
- Unsolicited job offers on/via job boards targeting job seekers: This approach involves individuals monitoring job boards and other platforms, where resumes or contact information of potential applicants are available to identify potential victims. The targeted victims are sent formal offers to interview or congratulations qualifying them for interviews. These messages and signatures include company copied branding and impersonate recognizable and searchable key employees. However, these offers often come from public email providers, not from corporate email accounts.
Know what to expect
When you hit apply, you deserve to know what happens next. Our inclusive recruiting process prioritizes your unique skills and diverse experiences to give everyone an equal opportunity to transform patients’ lives around the world.
Join our Talent Community
Your career can have meaning. Your work can change lives. Join our talent community today so we can stay in touch about our uniquely interesting career opportunities. This is where transformations happen.