Working in Greece
Bristol Myers Squibb 努力使任何和所有使用者均可存取本網站。如果您想就網站存取聯絡我們或需要協助完成申請流程，請聯絡 firstname.lastname@example.org。此聯絡資訊僅供住宿申請使用，不能用於查詢申請情況。
Why Bristol Myers Squibb?
We develop innovative drugs that help treat serious diseases. We also make sure our employees' performance stays at the highest possible level, with projects that inspire them and career choices that challenge their careers. Each of us has our own contribution, regardless of our role. And that is what makes the difference.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bristol Myers Squibb, the diverse team and corporate culture contribute to our biopharmaceutical business strategy as well as innovation. We are committed to developing a workforce and a culture that encourages excellence, leadership, innovation and the balance between personal and professional life.
Our human resources are evolving as we seek to reflect the diversity between patients, doctors, shareholders and the communities in which we live and work. We understand diversity in the broadest sense - including age, nationality, gender, appearance, race, physical abilities, religion, socioeconomic background, political beliefs, sexual orientation and way of thinking. These views enable us to create a work environment where everyone can contribute to their full potential.
Innovative Science is Our Passion
See our Research & Development (R&D) efforts to address significant unmet medical needs.
Read More >
Developing Our Employees
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
Access thousands of interactive online resources to gain the skills you need, when you need them. Our expansive library of resources covers a wide range of special interest topics in multiple languages through a variety of top learning and development resources powered by LinkedIn Learning.
Engage with instructors and fellow students for half-day or up to three-day programs in a virtual or classroom setting.
Leadership & Management Programs:
Empowering you to tackle important business issues, develop inclusive leadership skills and helping you to advance your career to meet your aspirations.
- Catalyst and Talent Accelerator: unique programs designed to accelerate the leadership potential of high performing individuals to drive global innovation and business results.
- Insights for Success: We are committed to creating an inclusive environment and have invested in training for women and underrepresented groups. Our Insights for Success program is offered to diverse employees to enhance their organizational and personal career success and ensure equitable
- General Manager Development: We partner with the premier CEDEP organization to build our future General Manager talent through this internationally recognized program.
- Building Manager Capability: We are committed to cultivating the growth of our managers and senior leaders through providing virtual and in-classroom learning for new, experienced managers and senior leaders.
- Tuition reimbursement is available to eligible employees who, through their own initiation and desire for development, participate in accredited educational programs that their manager deems will be mutually beneficial to BMS and the employee.
- Up to 100% of qualifying tuition costs may be covered, based upon manager discretion and budget. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements in order to qualify.
We believe people learn the most through on-the-job experiences. With support and coaching from your colleagues, you’re encouraged to take on stretch assignments that maximize your learning experience.
Our work is challenging and you shouldn't have to go it alone. Connect with a more experienced colleague to be your sounding board and to help guide you forward. In addition to day-to-day coaching and mentoring, members of People and Business Resource Groups are provided mentor/mentee learning and development among employees on a global scale.