Working in Luxembourg
Bristol Myers Squibb는 모든 사람이 이 웹사이트를 이용할 수 있도록 최선을 다합니다. BMS 웹사이트의 이용과 관련하여 문의사항이 있거나 지원 절차를 완료하는 데 도움이 필요할 경우 firstname.lastname@example.org. 으로 연락해 주십시오. 이 연락 정보는 편의 요청 용도로만 이용 가능하며 지원서 처리 현황에 대한 조회용으로는 이용할 수 없습니다.
Work with us
Our work is everything. Just like the people you work with. Your future colleagues at Bristol Myers Squibb will have an impact on lives every day. Whether we bring new, innovative drugs to the market or facilitate patient access to drugs, our commitment to our patients drives us to innovate. And we work as a responsible citizen. We support local communities around the world in initiatives that reduce health inequalities.
Featured opportunities in Luxembourg
We make innovative medicines for patients who are battling serious illnesses. Our medicines help millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as hematology, oncology, cardiovascular disease and immunoscience. We encourage our colleagues with inspiring work and challenging career opportunities. Whatever the position, each of us makes a valuable contribution. And that makes the difference.
Diversity & inclusion
Our workforce is globally diverse to create an inclusive, high-performance culture that is agile, entrepreneurial and accountable.
Read more on our U.S. corporate website >
Developing our people
Our mission is to improve patients’ lives. We therefore constantly invest in training and development. We offer valuable training
opportunities that match the passion and personal ambitions of our employees.
This enables us to make a difference.
You get access to thousands of digital resources to learn the skills you need, when you need them. Our library contains a variety of specific topics in many languages. These can be found in a large number of high-performance information and development channels for training and self-development.
Join teachers and fellow students for a half-day to three-day program.
- Leadership and Management Programs: In these programs, you will learn to address key business issues and develop inclusive
leadership skills. The programs will help your career move forward and support you in realizing your ambitions:
- L.E.A.D.: Lead, Engage, Accelerate and Develop is a unique program in which high-performing employees can enhance their leadership capabilities to drive innovation and business results worldwide.
- The secret to success: We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and we invest in the training of female colleagues and underrepresented groups. Our “The Secret to Success” program is designed for employees to enhance their personal and professional success and ensure fair leadership throughout the company.
- Development of general managers' capabilities: Together with the renowned organization CEDEP, we develop the capabilities of our future general managers through an internationally recognized program.
- Building manager capabilities: We want to drive the growth of our new and experienced managers and senior leaders with virtual and group training.
We believe that people learn the most from workplace experiences. With the support and guidance of your colleagues, you are encouraged to work together so that you use your experience optimally.
Our work is demanding. But you are not alone. You work together with a more experienced colleague who acts as a sounding board and shows you the way.
We are recognized for the work we do
Innovative on all fronts.
Bristol Myers Squibb and its employees have been awarded numerous distinguished awards and recognitions. We are proud to be one of the best companies for working mothers. Additionally, we are industry leaders in terms of environment, equality, health and safety.
Contact: via Bristol Myers Squibb in Belgium
Avenue de Finlande 4, B-1420 Braine-l'Alleud
Telephone: + 32 2 352 76 11