If you want to play an important role in discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help patients prevail in the fight over serious diseases, you can find your place right here with us.
The following are just a few of the many opportunities to make an impact at Bristol Myers Squibb. Please explore additional areas of interest through the “Find Jobs” feature above and throughout our site.
Business Insights & Analytics
We are looking for data and analytics experts who are deeply curious, intellectually creative and intensely collaborative. People who love to think, solve, grow and discover new energy in the spaces between a start-up’s mentality and an established company’s stability. We are looking for the best and brightest who could work almost anywhere, but choose Bristol Myers Squibb because they share our mission of “transforming patients’ lives through science.”
Are we a good fit? Take our quiz!
Give us three minutes of your time and perhaps we can give you a lifetime of possibilities!
- Work to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines for the treatment of cancer
- Contribute to a robust pipeline with several experimental anticancer compounds in development
- Engage in relevant dialogue and deliver insights that advance the science of the Oncology landscape
Be at the forefront of developing investigational compounds as potential treatment options.Search Oncology R&D Jobs
Medical Science Team
- Work in therapeutic areas such as Heart/Cardiovascular, Immunoscience, HIV, Oncology and Immuno-Oncology
- Conduct scientific discussions with national and regional scientific experts, researchers, speakers and clinicians
- Lead and contribute in multi-disciplinary teams doing a broad scope of work across Bristol Myers Squibb
- Participate in robust training programs, mentorships, networking opportunities and preceptorships
Field Medical Opportunities
Option 1: Join our highly regarded team of Medical Science Liaisons to excel in a collaborative environment.
Option 2: Lead and contribute to scientific discussion across a broad range of disciplines.
- Move across functional groups and/or geographic regions to gain a broader view of drug development
- Interact with regulatory agencies, medical congresses and key opinion leaders around the world
- Use leading-edge research practices like investigative toxicology, biomarker development, modeling and simulation, outcomes research and adaptive trial design
- Connect with mentors and other physicians through organizational events and educational seminars
Opportunities for Physicians
We offer you many paths for making a substantial contribution in your area of expertise.Search Global Opportunities for Physicians
Our Talent Community
Receive customized updates on our latest jobs, news and events when you join our network.Join